Thursday, January 21, 2010

A Promise Is A Promise

I promised I would blog more, so here I go:

Chris and I with our newest grandchild, Grant. We welcomed three new grandchildren to our family this past year.
I love the name Grandma. There is nothing old about it. With each new addition, the title just gets better.










Ethan striking the "fire power" pose. The grandkids love to play in the court. This was their latest discovery - a dead tree stump.

















Jorgan and Alison, "the real thing". We had fun going to China town with Alison and Jorgan on New Years Day. They found some great buys on Grant Avenue. We had our traditional holiday dinner at Far East Cafe in our own private booth and then we finished the day at Ghiradelli Square with hot fudge sundaes.

No comments:

Post a Comment