Thursday, January 21, 2010

Change is Inevitable

After serving in the Young Women presidency for the past four years, I have been given a new calling. I will really miss these sweet young women. Some of them have graduated and moved on to college or a mission. Others I have watched come in as new Beehives and they are now Laurels, driving cars and getting ready to move on.
These pictures were taken during our temple trip in December. I don't love being in pictures, but I couldn't get them to be in a picture unless I joined them. Below is sweet Alyssa who was one of my Beehives and is now a gorgious Laurel.


My new calling is second counselor in the Primary. Even though I'm sad to leave the young women, I'm really excited about serving in Primary. I have never been in Ward Primary, so this will be new and fun.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know you never served in the ward primary....but I guess I don't ever remember you being in primary when I was there...you will have a blast! I hope someday I will get called into the primary too :)--this is laura by the way

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are posting! Imagine my surprise when I clicked on your blog like so many times before and saw that I had missed THREE posts!

    It's great to see your cute family. Congrats on your new calling.

    ReplyDelete