Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day - To the Moms in my Life

First, my Mom. She showed me by example how to be the best Mom through every stage of motherhood. Her voice was pleasant, her smile consistent. Patience was her hallmark. I used to say I wanted to be like her when I grow up. Well, I'm grown up and in some ways I'm like her, and in other ways I'm still trying. Thanks Mom for all you taught me and for your unconditional love. Love you and miss you!!



Second, my mother-in-law. She continues to amaze me with her passion for life. Just last week when I was in Utah she joined the family for a "walk" along a creek that led to a water fall. She loves spending time with her family and sharing her love with them. She raised four terrific boys and a wonderful daughter. I am blessed to be married to one of those boys. Happy Mother's Day Mom. I love you!





1 comment:

  1. I agree, two of the best Mom's I know. And I must say that Mom you do have those qualities of Grandmas that I too am striving to have. Love you more then words can express. So grateful that you are my mother and my best friend!!

    ReplyDelete