Monday, February 15, 2010

Up, Up, and Away!

On Wednesday, February 10, I did my first Jet Blue "stand by". Alison is working for Jet Blue and as her parents, we get to fly for free. Woohoo!!! I flew to the Long Beach airport which, by the way, is a piece of aviation history. I felt like I landed in 1923. If you ever long for the simpler days, just book a flight to Long Beach. It's a cute airport! Laura pulled up curbside and we were soon off to her home in Los Angeles. We got things ready and packed for our road trip. Eric's family came Saturday, and we had fun playing in the court, decorating valentine cookies, and eating Valentine food (pink alfredo and heart shaped pizza).

1 comment:

  1. SO glad you came :) And thanks to Alison for working hard to make it possible!!! Hope you get to do again soon...hint, hint :)

    ReplyDelete