Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A blogger, I am not.



Here I am a 50 something grandma trying to learn something new. Laura called me today at 12:45 to give me a tutorial in blogging. It is now 3:05 and what you see below is all that I have accomplished. Either I'm really slow or my computer is. Sorry there are not a lot of captions with the pictures, but that was one of my challenges. I have a new found appreciation for all of you bloggers. It takes time!!!! Not to worry family, I will continue to blog.

7 comments:

  1. Mom!!! It looks great! The pictures were so fun to look at! And hopefully the next blog will not take as much time :) Keep 'em comin' I LOVE IT!!! and we love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bravo! I love the pictures Mom! It looks great. We will have to add some picture now to keep up with you. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on being a blogger. I've been thinking about giving it a try, but there wouldn't be much to post. I don't even get to see my grandchildren as much as you do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay you did it! They are all such cute pics!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you! It does take time but it's worth it!! It looks fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I am so glad you have a blog, love all the pics.

    Lea

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kris! Thanks for your comment- it's good to hear from you. Your grandchildren are all so adorable. You must be having a blast with them! =)

    ReplyDelete